Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christine and Curtis from Ski Esta

Christine and Curtis were married on September 4, 2011 at the luxurious Ski Esta House nestled in the mountains of the Sunday River area in Newry, Maine. This was my first time filming at Ski Esta, and I was blown away at what an amazing venue it is. Every small detail of the day was paid special attention to by Christine who created a beautiful atmosphere for all of the guests. It was also great to work with Meghan Torrieri of b merry events & occasions who made sure the day flowed smoothly (even after the ceremony was moved inside due to the heat and a torrential downpour!) Once again, Kerry and Taylor Struble of Birch Blaze Photography captured some amazing images throughout the day. DJ Kevin Ouellette of Amazing DJ Music kept the party rocking while The Good Food Store provided a family-style meal with some of the best wedding food I've ever tasted! There are so many great things to say about this wedding, I could go on and on...I'm so happy that I could be a part of this special day. Congratulations Christine and Curtis!