Friday, January 10, 2014

Beth and Jack from Bangor, Maine

It's not often that I get the chance to film a wedding so close to home, and sometimes I forget just how much Bangor has to offer. For my last wedding of the season, I was lucky to work with an amazing couple, Beth and Jack. I actually had the pleasure to work with Beth's family three years ago when her sister Jenna (the matron of honor) got married!  The day was filled with so many cool details...I loved the popcorn bar and Boston Strong wedding favors for the guests! Some of my favorite photographers, Kendra and Josh from Kendra Pietras Photography, did a photo shoot with Jack and Beth on the Bangor Waterfront before the ceremony. Be sure and check out her facebook page...Kendra's photos are stunning!

Congratulations Beth and Jack!

4 comments:

Wedding Videographer Sydney said...

this is absolutely beautiful,im speechless,oh my God.....this is just beautiful.....

Elina Martin said...

Your blog's posts are very awesome, i enjoyed the posts of your Blog while reading,Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog and giving the guidance how to choose the Wedding videographer.
Wedding video

Wedding Websites said...

This is Amazing information.. Awesome post Thanks..


Web Development India

Buy Cycles Online said...

Very Good Post.. I Agree this post.

Post a Comment