Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Codi and Jason from Bangor, Maine

The majority of weddings that I film are in Southern Maine with couples that I've never met, so when Codi contacted me a year ago, I was ecstatic! Codi and I grew up together in Lincoln...we played sports together, both played trumpet in the band and had many mutual friends. She's an amazing person, her family is the best, and I couldn't wait to capture her special day as she married her perfect match...Jason! The festivities were held at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bangor, and it was definitely a party from beginning to end. You've gotta love the personalized sunglasses that guests took home as a favor! We had a great time, and as always, had a blast working with Kendra and Josh from Kendra Pietras Photography.

Congratulations Codi and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment