Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rochelle and Kenny from York, Maine

As amazingly beautiful as Maine coastal weddings can be, there is always the issue of unpredictable weather, and though the cold October rain moved the ceremony inside at Dockside Restaurant on the quaint Harris Island in York, it didn't stop Rochelle and Kenny from having their perfect wedding day. A young crowd is always a fun crowd, and the celebration was such a blast! Special thanks to Carrie of Carrie Pellerin Photography who was great to work alongside.

Congratulations Rochelle and Kenny!

3 comments:

Mom said...

This was such a beautiful moment in our lives. One that I will never forget. Thank you for capturing some of the precious moments. I loved it!

Judi Amarando said...

Awesome video, beautiful wedding, wonderful family and GREAT weekend! LOVE YOU MUCH !

ricardo022 said...

Very well written!! I enjoyed reading this post. Actually I am looking for a nice and affordable wedding location venue for my daughter’s wedding that fits within my budget. Also help in hiring a talented wedding planner for the arrangements. Thanks in advance guys!!

Post a Comment