Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Jen and Greg from Brookton, Maine

One of the most interesting parts of my job is meeting new people, but when I get the chance to work with someone I know...it's even better.  Jen and I grew up in the same home town, were in the same class in school and our dad's are even cousins! So, when she contacted me back in January, I was thrilled to hear that she had met the man of her dreams and that she wanted me to be a part of her wedding day! I love the fact that they chose Jen's grandparents beautiful property for the festivities. This was truly a joining of two families (one from Maine and one from California), and a celebration of love! We had a great time, and as always, enjoyed working alongside Chris and Chris from Riley PhotoGraphic!

Congratulations Jen and Greg!